How to Obtain a Student Entry Visa
All the students who have been accepted to pursue their further
education at RDU, are required to transfer the tuition fee stated
on their conditional acceptance letter before applying for the visa.
A copy of the payment bank receipt should be sent to the
University’s Registrar’s Office so that an unconditional
acceptance letter to be issued. Once it happens,
a confirmation letter will be sent to the nearest Turkish / TRNC
Embassy by the University in order to introduce the student.
Visa applications should be done either to TRNC Representative Office
or to Turkish Embassy / Consulate ( www.mfa.gov.tr
in your country.
All flights and ferries to Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC)
are connected through Turkey. Therefore, all traveling to TRNC is over Turkey.
There are frequent flights from major cities (Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Adana, Antalya)
and it takes only 45 to 75 minutes.
Ercan International Airport is located at the central position on the
island and it takes only a 15-minute drive to our University.
Students can also commute to North Cyprus (Kyrenia and Famagusta Harbors)
via ferries from Mersin and Antalya Harbors (in Turkey).
How to Obtain Annual Student Residence Permit
Once a student completes their registration at the University, then their details will be shared with the TRNC Ministry of Interior, Immigration Office, after which they can apply for their annual residence permit.
The qualified students can obtain their residence permit through the following procedure:
1. Visit: https://permissions.gov.ct.tr/staypermit/login
and create a portal as a new user (Yeni Kayit)
2. After creating an account, you will receive log in details via SMS and Email.
3. Using the first-time log in details, log into the portal and change the password as you wish.
4. Apply for Health and Medical Check-up.
5. Once you do the medical check-up test, you should wait for a week.
6. After a week, relog into your portal and pay the residence permit fee.
7. Your Residence Permit will be issued and ready to download with 3 days.