The Business Administration Program (BA) is designed for students who aspire to be successful in developing necessary personality attributes and contributing to the country’s and societies overall improvement. The program assist students to establish broad knowledge and understanding of the business environment and the nature of business, entrepreneurship and small business, the economic foundations of business, the role of ethics in business, international business, and the nature of social responsibility in business in a global context. Thus, the fundamental objective of the BA program is to provide students with the required skills, information, and abilities to participate in the national and regional labour markets.
The program’s primary objectives are as follows:
1. Recognize the critical nature of coordinating functional areas of company as the economy, technology, global competitiveness, and customer decision-making continue to grow.
2. Provide adequate coverage of the economy’s dynamic changes as they affect company decisions.
3. Develop a holistic grasp of business and business behavior by examining it from a variety of angles.
4. Be aware of the ethical challenges and corporate obligations that organizations and individuals confront, as well as the need to test assumptions about data measurement and management. At the conclusion of the program, students will have acquired the necessary competencies to move on to Master’s degrees.
The Business Administration degree is designed to educate students in such a way that they can advance theoretically and practically in order to adapt to emerging employment markets globally. The Business Administration degree, in particular, is aligned with the Banking and Finance curriculum in order to provide students with the standardized knowledge and experience essential to obtain well-compensated professions. Following graduation, our students may pursue the following professional paths: Business consultant, management analyst, business development, sales manager, management consultant, and project manager are all terms that apply to this position.
Program graduates will be equipped with all the knowledge, skills and competencies that comprise the program learning outcomes (PLOs) to successfully join the business work environment.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates are able to:
1. Demonstrate general knowledge of the nature of business and entrepreneurship in global context.
2. Explain the types of ownership and forms of organizational structure, the nature of operations management and managing quality.
3. Identify factors within international trade that influence businesses.
4. Evaluate a small business from owner’s perspective and propose course of actions.
5. Analyze demographic, technological, and economic trends that are affecting the future growth of businesses.
6. Illustrate the elements involved in planning and designing operation systems.
7. Basic knowledge and understanding of ethical issues and socially responsible behaviours in business.
8. Apply critical thinking, creativity, teamwork and leadership skills in professional business environment.
9. Develop effective oral and written communication skills in business.