The objective of Master of Science in Business Administration Program is to educate graduates who will be the leader managers that businesses and corporations need. By considering the importance of human resources for businesses and teaching the skills and capabilities required for managers and leaders in today’s globalized business life, it is aimed that implementations will be applied in business arena.
1. Have knowledge of the theories regarding the field of Business Administration.
2. Approach the Business Administration with a strategic perspective, and have knowledge of the concept of planning-oriented philosophy of administration.
3. Have the theoretical knowledge to make quick and optimal decisions in parallel with the changing environmental conditions.
4. Evaluate the business activities on a global scale and make the business organisation global.
5. Make organisational analyses and designs with a modern perspective on administration, and comprehend and have skills of explaining and practising the Business Administration’s functions of planning, organising, managing, and controlling.
6. Gain a perspective to put the teachings into practice specific to the fields under the major of Business Administration such as Human Resources Management, Organisational Behaviour, Change, and Information Management.
7. Acquire competence in detecting and solving the problems occurred in general or functional order of a business organisation.
8. Have the skills of expert managing both in theory and practice enabling them to identify problems, put forward arguments and improve visions on academic and sectoral platforms.
9. Have knowledge of market research, information systems, consumer behaviours, strategic marketing, global markets, product and services strategies, product life cycle, pricing, and supply chain to maintain the business in the process of globalisation.
10. Gain a perspective enabling them to set forth the vision, mission, and organisational design of a business organisation in parallel with the business organisation’s mission, vision, and sources.
11. Make designs of business processes with high efficiency in parallel with the opportunities the business organisation has.
12. Make the required changes for the organisational structure pursuant to the changing environmental conditions.
13. Establish channels of communication within and outside of a business organisation to create an effective and coherent organisational structure.
14. Comprehend the scientific status of Business Administration, and gain a perspective enabling them to carry out interdisciplinary academic studies.
The graduates of the Programme can work at various levels of administrative departments of a business organisation in the public or private sector. Stakeholders in interaction with the Department of Business Administration can be summarised as follows: private institutions and organisations, various public institutions and organisations affiliated to various ministries, universities, research institutions, and institutes.